Monday, November 1, 2010

22/365: The Remnants

This is all that's left at home of the Halloween candy I bought. There are so many Kit Kats because Klucker picked them out of the candy bag and held them back until the end. I've gotten better and buying the appropriate amount of candy over the last few years. When we lived in the city, I bought a bunch because you'd have to give candy to the kids, their mamas and everyone else. And they'd come back multiple times. Small town trick or treating is much more civilized and polite. While the vast majority of my ghoulish visitors didn't say "Trick or Treat," they did say "Thank You."

I do have one bag of candy in my desk at the office. It was unopened so I should have returned it because my usually strong will power was weakened today by the Reese's. Damn peanut butter covered chocolate. It does demonstrate why I do not keep such sugar filled debauchery in stock...or at least not the kind I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment