Friday, November 26, 2010

47/365: Ahhhhh . . . Jeffrey

Meet my youngest brother, Jeffrey. He is the stereotypical middle child, although our older brother and I don't fit the birth order characteristics very well. Jeffrey is eight years older than me. Growing up I'm sure I was always the PITA little sister, wanting to be involved with everything he was doing but not nearly old enough to be included and not really getting that. When I graduated college, his life was taking some unexpected changes, and we became a lot closer. We now spend a lot of time together. Klucker and I do what we can to get him out and about and social, or just out of the house on any given weekend. He came up this evening for a vodka taste test. Of course, that included being initiated into Boo's Wii Club first. But Jeffrey's a good sport about it all and a great uncle to my wee people.

No comments:

Post a Comment