Monday, January 17, 2011

99/365: Two Pot Day

Two pot days don't happen very often for me.  Normally, I get one to two cups of coffee and have to call it done because I'm out the door for a ride or work or something else.  Today was different.  I got up and ran early before Klucker left for work.  I had two cups when I got home and then hit the trainer.  If it would just be me, I would have stopped there, but Jamie was coming over.  That was my excuse anyway.  The second pot almost tastes better than the first because it's such a rare thing, especially on a weekday.

Most of my second pot days come on a weekend afternoon when the girls come over to ride.  And it's almost always in the cold weather.  We come in, and while we unlayer, Klucker brews coffee for us.  It's to the cold on the inside what the fire in the fireplace is to the outside cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment