Sunday, January 2, 2011

84/365: Whose Christmas Present Was That?

Klucker bought me an iPad for Christmas.  I love it.  It's exactly what I was hoping it would be.  I can have it on the end table and check Facebook while I watch TV.  I can have it next to me on the trainer.  I take it to the kitchen to Google recipes.  I'm already addicted to the App Store, but am pacing myself.  The only real problem I see with it is that I have to pry it out of everyone else's hands.  This photo is a perfect example.  One of the coolest things it will do is stream Netflix (and yes I know any computer with internet access can do that).  The kids have become fans of "the baby show"  a.k.a. Rugrats.  They also like the bubble game and the snowman game.  It amazed me to watch them pick it up and instantly know how to navigate the apps.  Klucker is also hooked on the bubble game.  The moment the iPad is set down, it's in someone else's hands.  And typically it's not my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment