Monday, January 24, 2011

106/365: Company on the RTN

I usually ride the RTN solo.  I go to the basement, turn on the TV, and spin it out until I'm done.  The kids come down and visit, but typically don't stay because I'm not watching "kid tv".  I worked a little late tonight, so I was chatting with Klucker on my way home about when he would rather me do my workout.  I usually do it before dinner so that I can help with bedtime.  He shocked me a little by saying after dinner and that he would ride with me.  We got through dinner and the kids in jammies.  I put a movie on upstairs and I headed down to the RTN, wondering if I'd actually have company.  Down he came with bike in hand.  I can honestly say I do not remember the last time Klucker rode the trainer; and I could probably count on one hand the number of times in total.  It was a good change of pace to my normally solitary confinement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment