Sunday, December 26, 2010

77/365: Things Are Back to Normal

Yesterday's photo was of my children sitting together, arms around each other, looking so loving.  Today shows what like is typically like in my house.  We had our Christmas with my family this morning.  We had a nice breakfast, followed by the kids opening presents.  Now you have to know, we are strong believers that Christmas presents should be toys.  (That's because Christmas and birthdays are the only time my kids get toys.)  So Grandma Jean got Boo a new DS game and Bella got a pack of Barbie clothes.  Uncle Mike got Bella the Easy Bake and Boo a Nerf machine gun.  Well what fun is Nerf machine gun if you can't shoot your sister?  I have to hand it to the princess though, she's a strategic thinker.  She quickly surveyed her surroundings and took cover using the packing from her Barbie clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment