Wednesday, December 1, 2010

52/365: Peanut Butter Jelly and a Baseball Bat

Ok, it's really just peanut butter, but the song jumps in my head when I think about peanut butter. This is our family's jar. Now remember, there are only four of us, and two are half pints. But we go through a six pound can in about four weeks. I think we need to seek treatment for our addiction. Notice the spoon in the photo. That's how it usually gets consumed. Klucker will go in before bed, grab a slice of cheese and slop a spoonful of peanut butter on it and fold it in half. I say to heck with the cheese and just eat a spoonful. The kids are just as bad. Ask Bella what she wants to eat and 70% of the time it's peanut butter jelly. (The other 30% is cheese quesadilla with guacamole.)

One of my favorite Klucker stories comes from when we were first dating. I had gone to his apartment, knocked on the door and proceeded to walk in without waiting for him to answer. I caught him red-handed, or should I say spooned, with the open jar. I knew it was destiny then!

No comments:

Post a Comment