Friday, December 10, 2010

61/365: Just Don't Get Me Involved

I have a lot of grandiose ideas, hair-brained schemes and the like--at least that's what they are according to Klucker. And my 365 Project falls is an example of one of those to him, although I will say he's usually quite supportive of them. (Probably because his are even more outlandish than mine. Ask me about our no cost to our budget Soulard Pond sometime!) Most of the time, he just gives me an "oh, Johnson," shakes his head, and rolls his eyes and walks away. So as I've spent the last 60 days snapping photos, I've tried to capture one of him. This is a typical look I get as the flash lights up the room. I call it his "I'm not going to interfere with your plans, just don't include me look."

I will give him great credit though. As I've begun snapping more pictures, he's been giving me feedback and tips on my shots. He's been patient in explaining different camera settings and actually went shopping to find a book on digital photography for me. He may not want to be a photo subject, but he's being really supportive of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment