Saturday, December 18, 2010

69/365: It's Hard Work Being a Diva

Every picture I took today was of Bella.  She was full of life and energy.  She was up in the middle of the night and was waiting for me, dressed, when I came home from my run.  She danced and twirled through the living room, watching her reflection in the television.  She and Boo went to a train show with Grandma and Papa.  She struggled keeping her head up through dinner. 

When we have movie night, I always make the kids get their jammies on and brush teeth so that when the movie is over, they go straight to bed.  Bella didn't make it that far.  She crashed 15 minutes into Up.  I decided to take her up to room and she got indignant. 

"Why does Boo get to watch TV and I have to go to bed?" 

I got her in bed, covered and the radio on.  We didn't hear a thing out of her after that . . . and that's unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment