Friday, December 24, 2010

75/365: White Christmas

For once, the weathermen were right.  We will have a white Christmas.  I took this photo in the early afternoon and we have a little over an inch on the ground.  We're predicted to get more tonight and tomorrow.  I can't remember the last time we had a truly white Christmas.  Every few years we get a dusting, and I can remember a couple of years where I didn't even need a coat.  This type of Christmas is rare though.  It makes me even more excited about tomorrow.  For the first time since I can remember, my Christmas day will be calm.  I don't have to hurry the kids to get anywhere.  We can stay in our jammies all day and they can play with whatever toys Santa may bring.  Sometimes the best presents aren't tangible.

No comments:

Post a Comment