Thursday, February 17, 2011

130/365: Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow I'm Base Camp bound.  I'm spending four days in Fredericksberg, Texas to get some mileage in my legs before the race season starts.  I'm borrowing Michelle's bike, so I just need my gear and clothing.  The only catch is I need my gear and clothing in a 20" carry on bag so that we can head out quickly.  Here is my packing job.  Somehow I believe I enough for three days of riding and off bike necessities.  Mind you my cleats and helmet are in this bag as well.  In the spirit of full disclosure, I will say that Michelle is bringing a jacket for me, but otherwise this pretty well covers everything.  I will definitely be testing the claim that wool doesn't harbor odor.  I'll share my product test results post camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment