Tuesday, February 8, 2011

121/365: My Schedule

eMy workout schedule hangs on the refrigerator door.  I originally started doing this so that Klucker would know what I had to do for the week; it seemed to help him buy into my training and understand why I was out of bed at 5AM on a Saturday morning.  It also let him see that I was trying to arrange my workout times so that they interfered with family time as little as possible.  Having it hang there has had some unintended consequences as well.  The workouts seem to mock me as I open the refrigerator door for a snack.  You notice I have a single black magnet on a day.  That only gets moved when the day's workouts are complete.  It's a silent yet loud reminder of the work I have in front of me if the schedule dictates an evening workout. 

I would venture to say I complete 94-100% of my workouts every month.  My only non-completion days lately are when it's sub 20 and I'm supposed to walk for 40 minutes.  I can't seem to dress warm enough or get my body temperature high enough to stay warm. 

It's funny, as much as this sheet of paper seems to dictate a large portion of my life, I never fail to get excited when it arrives in my Inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment