Thursday, March 31, 2011

172/365: ORANGE!

I was excited about today's photo assignment:  make a photograph dominated by the color orange.  I love orange!  It's that Illini fever that infected me so many years ago.  Then, I tried to find something to shoot.  I figured no one really wanted to see a shot of my array of Illini spirit wear.  I tried taking a shot of the Bella's spring placemat, but it showed the food stains that I haven't been able to clean off of it.  And then I watched Klucker cook dinner.  Lately step one of cooking dinner has been, "Get Cheez It box out of pantry."  Step two:  Eat Cheez Its while getting onto the kids about putting their stuff away.  Step three:  Keep pushing Cheez It box to the back of the counter so Boo and Bella will actually still be hungry when dinner is done.  Viola!  There was my photo idea, an illustration of the little orange crunchy pillows that we have to buy in bulk at Costco.  It's not easy to keep line them up symmetrically though; they want to twist, turn and spin on the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment