Friday, March 25, 2011

166/365: Parenting Joy

Being a parent is the hardest job I have.  That being said, it is also the one that offers the most rewards.  There are few things that make my heart sing like it does when I my kids are excited to see me.  Bella had only been away from me for ten minutes when I snapped this photo.  Klucker had taken her to the restroom and when she saw me on her return walk, she started running for me.  I get this kind of reception almost every day.  Both Boo and Bella seek me out first thing every morning for hugs and cuddles.  Whenever they see me in the evening, they run for me yelling, "Mamasita."  It's a feeling like no other.  I know their teenage years will probably lessen their enthusiasm, so I'm enjoying every minute of this while I can.

(Today's photo assignment: Photograph something in motion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment