Saturday, October 23, 2010

12/365: 'Twas the Night Before a Race and All Through the Garage

This is the view of the garage when "everyone is sleeping." It still amazes me how many bikes we have. I remember buying my first bike as an adult. Klucker and I bought each other hybrids for our birthdays one year. I think I rode that bike a total of two times. It ended up getting stolen from our atrium when we lived in the city. It was pretty well permanently racked when I bought my first road bike, a steel Fuji with a 105 grupo. I am now on my fourth road bike, Lulu. She went out on her maiden voyage today with Zues (Steph) and the Cannondale (Phil). As irony would have it, it was the Cannondale's last voyage. We did the Maplewood Saturday route which is a great tour of south St. Louis and hits JB Park before turning back to Maplewood. Although the wind was bothersome at times, it was a great day to be out and a perfect first ride.

(You'll note there is no photo for this post. I wrote my text after taking this shot and waited to upload. I uploaded three days worth of shots and came to the blog to post. When I went to look for the shots, my computer wasn't recognizing my flash drive where my photos were saved. IT has had no luck recovering them. The photo was a black and white shot of the bikes hanging on the wall in our garage, with one on the stand. )

No comments:

Post a Comment