Friday, October 22, 2010

11/365--When the Clock Finally Unwinds

I snuck upstairs to catch a rarely seen sight, my children sleeping. Bella was cuddled up in her comforter, fast asleep. When I went into Boo's room, I was surprised to see him in this position. This illustrates why I cannot let him sleep with me. More than that, on the few occasions I've tried, he has to touch me. So he flops all over the bed and makes sure he keeps a death grip on me while he does it.

(You'll note there is no photo for this post. I wrote my text after taking this shot and waited to upload. I uploaded three days worth of shots and came to the blog to post. When I went to look for the shots, my computer wasn't recognizing my flash drive where my photos were saved. IT has had no luck recovering them. The photo was Boo, in his jammies that are too small [think high water] with his feet up the side of the wall of his bed and his head upside down)

No comments:

Post a Comment