Monday, April 4, 2011

176/365: An Unusual Point of View

This is an unusual point of view for my life.  On great days, this is my post supper point of view.  If I get to enjoy this it means that my workout is done.  Supper is over and the kitchen is cleaned.  Homework is done.  Kids are showered and in pajamas, and so am I!  This doesn't happen very often.  Most nights the kids go straight from showers to bed because we've gotten home late or supper has taken longer than expected.  It's very rare that the three of us get to cuddle on the couch and together.  It's so rare, that they'll usually give in and let me watch what I want on TV.  You'll notice that there are only three pairs of feet in this photo.  I think that's because both monkeys are leary of Klucker's cuddability.  That probably comes from the fact that he yells at them when they try to climb into bed in the morning.  It's obvious he doesn't know what he's missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment