Friday, April 22, 2011

194/365: I'm Beginning to Feel Like a Photo Meteorologist

Last Friday's picture was of the clouds moving through for a storm and this Friday's shot is of the torrential downpour outside my office today.  I really think I should have worn my pit boots to work today.  It's crazy raining and hailing out there.  Our hail got up to the size of nickels this afternoon.  Other places in town were report 4.5" hail.  I'm beginning to give credence to global climate changes, armeggedon or something with all the strange weather we've been having.  The snow this winter was much more frequent than I can remember for some time.  We had tornadoes on New Year's Eve.  It snowed March 26th.  The wind last Saturday was epic.  Wednesday night we drug the kids to the basement when the tornado sirens sounded.  I'm beginning to wonder what's next?  The rain is predicted to continue until next Thursday and their predicting severe storms tonight.  This is beautiful weather for ducks.  Not so much for bike racers!

No comments:

Post a Comment