Sunday, April 10, 2011

Boo's New Bike

182/365:  Look at that excitement!
I'm not sure who was more excited about today, Boo, Klucker or me.  (It definitely was not Bella!)  For about the last eight months I have been telling Boo that once he learns how to ride without training wheels, I will get him a new bike.  In the midst of his decision to tackle this challenge, my job craziness began.  So the second piece of that has been that as soon as I signed a contract with a different district, Boo could pick out the bike that he wanted.  The contract was signed on Monday and today we went to buy the bike.  And where else we go but Big Shark? 

I rode hills with the girls this morning and Klucker brought the kids to meet me for lunch.  Ms. Stephanie decided to come along and be a part of our day.  Boo had no idea what we were doing until we pulled into the lot at the shop.  He was so excited.  He looked at a few different bikes before he decided on this one.  Now he just has to practice getting faster.  His goal is to win the kids' races at Tour de Grove this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment